BOTH! We started as a medical dispensary and still honor the discounted prices to our medical marijuana customers. Now, we are licensed for both reactional and medical customers.
frequently asked questions
- Yes, it is legal in ALL counties. Adults 21 and over may possess and use up to 1 ounce of marijuana with no criminal penalties.
- Marijuana consumption and possession (including medical marijuana) remain prohibited in public.
- Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of marijuana remains illegal.
Acceptable forms of ID include U.S. ID card, a state-issued driver’s license, Military ID, Tribal ID, or passport, as long as they have a DOB displayed.
Medical guests will additionally be required to show a valid, Montana state-issued medical marijuana card.
All forms of ID must be current and not expired. Your ID must be shown at every point of purchase.
Even if you are a frequent shopper, you still have to show your ID with every purchase. It’s the law.
Our cannabis is 100% Montana grown at our clean, pristine, state-of-the-art indoor growing facility in Billings.
Yes, an out-of-state ID can be used to buy recreational cannabis, but not medical.
Recreational customers have a daily limit. You can purchase up to 1 oz flower or flower equivalent per day, which is 8 grams of concentrate or 800 mg of edibles.
1) Start low and go slow.
2) Be around friends you trust who make you feel comfortable.
3) Don’t combine drinking and cannabis. This can impact the high and likelihood of being sick in some individuals.
Not all cannabis is the same. You’ll smell, taste, and FEEL the difference in your SOUL when you try seed of life products the first time. The quality is palpable and you’ll never go back to gas station weed again.